All apparel is printed with water-based ink which eliminates chemical runoff into water sources.
- Apparel is made in factories that use solar panels for energy and recycle their water.
Packaging from our New York location is made from 100% post-consumer material, is recyclable, and can be reused.
We also have limited edition shirts that are made out of 8 recycled plastic water bottles and recycled yarn recovered from landfills and production lines. These shirts are part of a closed loop system which allows them to be made into new apparel.
- In addition, we sell bracelets made from reclaimed wood and bamboo toothbrushes that support the planting of 5 trees in Madagascar with each purchase.
- Cotton for our apparel is sourced from California.
- All orders made in the U.S. are sourced from and printed in the U.S.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device