Commitment to Sustainability
- Carbon offsets are purchased for every order placed.
- Every order is custom made when ordered meaning that no excess inventory is produced, reducing waste.
- All apparel is printed with water-based ink which eliminates chemical runoff into water sources.
- Apparel is made in factories that use solar panels for energy and recycle their water.
- Packaging is made from 100% post-consumer material, is recyclable, and can be reused. Unfortunately, some products that have to ship from our printing company are still sent in poly-envelopes at this time to protect the products from damage. These envelopes are made out of post-consumer material and can be recycled with plastic grocery bags (i.e. at your local grocery store or recycling center).
- We also have limited edition shirts that are made out of 8 recycled plastic water bottles and recycled yarn recovered from landfills and production lines. These shirts are part of a closed loop system which allows them to be made into new apparel.
- Cotton for our apparel is sourced from California.
- All orders are printed in the U.S.
Carbon offsets are purchased through Terrapass. Example of latest carbon offset certificate.