*Size chart is showing EU sizes. Please order UP if you want a loose fit!*
This product ships from my printing company's location in Europe since it is a new addition to their catalog. Carbon emissions from shipping will be offset via Native. These carbon offsets, will provide funding for local natural resource management in hunter-gather Hazda communities in Tanzania, enhancing and diversifying local incomes in an area recognized for high biodiversity that is currently home to elephants, kudu, impala and other species. The project was recently awarded a 2019 Equator Prize by the United Nations Develop Programme Equator Initiative.
How do carbon offsets work? With carbon offsets, you can counteract your personal carbon footprint by helping build clean energy and carbon-reducing projects.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
Note that we show the EU sizes for Stanley/Stella products. The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.