Hammerhead Recycled Bikini Bottom
NEXT DAY SHIPPING IF ORDERED BEFORE 5pm EST
Get this Recycled high-waisted bikini bottom and match it with your favorite swimsuit top. It’s comfortable, high-waisted, and double-layered—perfect for an adventurous beach day or a chill spa visit!
• Bikinis are custom made and may take between 2-3 weeks to get to you
• Fabric composition in the EU: 88% recycled polyester 12% elastane
• Fabric weight in the EU: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
• Fabric composition in MX: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA XTRALIFE
• Fabric weight in MX: 7.52 oz/yd² (255g/m²)
• Double-layered and non-reversible
• Tear-away care label
This All-Over Print Recycled High-Waisted Bikini is a unique product for Printful as it’s our first swimsuit made from recycled polyester. Take a minute to read about rPET:
What is recycled polyester?
Recycled polyester (rPET for short) is a fabric that’s produced from synthetic fibers. Recycled polyester is produced by recycling existing materials (like plastic bottles and packaging) but still has all the characteristics and performance as a regular polyester, making it a more sustainable fabric alternative.
How’s recycled polyester made?
Recycled polyester is made by crushing plastic products into small pieces. These small pieces are then processed into yarn, transformed into a fiber, and in the end—made into a fabric.
What are the advantages of recycled polyester?
Producing rPet takes 33% to 53% less energy than creating polyester from scratch. Also, rPet produces approximately 54.6% fewer CO2 emissions to the air than virgin polyester.
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾||41|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞||48||51 ⅛|