Leatherback Unisex T-Shirt
Vessel strikes are one of the most common causes for sea turtle strandings in the United States. It is estimated that hundreds of sea turtles are struck by vessels every year in the U.S. alone. If you encounter a stranded marine animal such as a sea turtle, please call the MARINE ANIMAL HOTLINE: 866-755-NOAA (6622).
While on any watercraft, it is important to follow these steps to prevent boat strikes:
1. Appoint a marine animal spotter
2. Wear polarized sunglasses
3. Follow all posted speed limits
4. Ease off the throttle until in deeper water
5. Follow all designated buoys
6. Move around sea turtles...don’t expect them to swim out of the way!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Printed with water-based ink in the U.S.
• Made using solar energy
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping